Buffer screening made easy for your antibodies and proteins. The FORMOscreen® Antibody Formulation Screen provides 96 unique, pre-made, and ready-to-use buffers. All buffers were designed by antibody formulation experts and are proven to be beneficial for stability and storage of therapeutic antibodies. Each buffer is approved by the FDA and/or EMA for use in antibody formulations.
Now, each buffer of the 2bind FORMOscreen® Antibody Formulation Screen is also availabe as a 40 mL, 1x, ready-to-use solution.
Use the comment field during checkout to enter the buffer numbers of the FORMOscreen® Antibody Formulation Screen (e.g. A1, B8) you like to order.
- A single buffer from the FORMOscreen® Antibody Formulation Screen
- 40 mL
- 1 x ready-to-use solution
- Buffer screening and optimization
- Analysis of antibody/protein folding, unfolding, and stability
- Pre-formulation development
- Regulatory approval of colloidal stability, thermal stability, freeze-thaw resistance, chemical stability, or long-term and forced degradation behavior
- Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (DSF, nanoDSF)
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
- Spectroscopy (CD, UV-VIS, Fluorescence)
- Binding assays (MST, ELISA, etc.)
- Kinetics (SPR, Biacore, WAVE, etc.; larger volumes required)
- Activity assays